We just want to keep you updated on what we are planning to do to reopen JTC after the lock-down period. All Counsellors and Psychotherapists are considered essential workers, we have been working away online to provide support to all our clients and will continue to work in this way over the coming months. However as restrictions are lifted we are looking at a very slow rephased opening for the Centre and with this in mind we have been putting a lot of safety measures in place in order to comply with the HSE guidelines and Return to Work Safety Protocol.
We have purchased some new Perspex guards for use in the Therapy rooms in order to ensure safety as we sit for our 50/60-minute sessions. We are equipped with hand sanitizers, alcohol wipes and cleaning materials. We would also ask you to adhere to all the guidelines in respect of hand hygiene, physical distancing, and coughing and sneezing etiquette. It is essential that everybody who attends the Centre follows the strict guidelines.
If you are an existing client at the Centre, please contact your Therapist directly with any questions you may have. if you are a new client, please contact us for an appointment ; We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please use the following pre-appointment protocol before attending the Centre:
- Do you have symptoms of cough, fever? High temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu like symptoms now or in the past 14 days? Yes/No
- Have you been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days? Yes/No
- Are you a close contact of a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days (i.e. less than 2m for more than 15 minutes accumulative in 1 day? Yes/No
- Have you been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time? Yes/No
- Have you been advised by a doctor to cocoon at this time? Yes/No
- If you have travelled abroad, please do not attend the Centre for a period of 14 days.
Your therapist will guide you on the protocol of entering and leaving the building. Please adhere to these guidelines.